Legalization and apostilling of documentirakli181
A document issued in Georgia needs legalization or apostilling in order to be applied in a foreign country.
Legalizing/apostilling a document means certifying the authenticity of a signature, powers of a signatory, seal or stamp of the document.
Team of targmani.ge can assist you in legalization/apostilling the following documents:
- Documents issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia and entities falling therein; also documents issued by educational institutions within the scope of their competence;
- Documents issued by medical institutions within the scope of their competence;
- Documents issued by judiciary authorities;
- Public notary acts;
- Documents issued by administrative bodies of Georgia;
- Document certifying the identity of a copy with the original document issued by administrative bodies;
- Translation of a document performed by administrative bodies, which is subject to apostilling;
- Apostilling is required for both an original document and its notarized copy as well as for a document of administrative bodies that certify the identity of a copy of the document with the original document.